Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not sure how I feel about the label

My blogging efforts this evening were sidetracked by a surprise phone
call from a couple of friends back east. Turns out they have found a
great beer bar in Baltimore that reminds them of some of our favorite
pplaces in Chicago. We reminisced for a while about out past beer
drinking exploits and plotted our overthrow of enlightend (= beer
drinking) world. My goal was to try to finish blogging about all of
the labels I have collected to date. I have revised my goal, which I
can do because I am my own boss of my unemployment. Here is the new
goal: try another new beer, blog about it, and get as far as I can
tonight on the rest, but finish tomorrow.

I chose an old beer with a new label. For some reason, New Belgium has
changed or is changing their labels. I enjoy witbiers and this is no
exception. I enjoy the orange and coriander, and I find it not quite
as sweet as a Fat Tire. The beer is good. The label is interesting.
Back to my project. If I'm awake long enough, I'll try the Two
Brothers witbier, which will be new to me - label and beer!

1 comment:

  1. Put a glide in your stride a dip in your hip and come on up to the mothership.

    ReplyDelete