Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Milwaukee is fun

I took a fun trip to Milwaukee for a Brewers / Phillies game. The stadium had some of the local favorites on tap, including the Lakefront Riverwest Stein Beer. I tried it; I liked it. I found this to be a crisp refreshing lager. So, we decided to go back and take a tour of the brewery. The Riverwest Stein remains my favorite, but I also like the White beer and the Organic ESB. I have used the Wheat Monkey in my beer bread and it was very good. The tour was fun, too. Our tour guide confessed to being hopped up on painkillers (from surgery) and a beer, and it got better from there. At the end, we all joined in a rousing rendition of the theme song from the television show Laverne & Shirley. A good time was had by all.

2 comments:

  1. Schlemeil...schlemazel...hopfensomething incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the post you claim mentions me. My initials appear nowhere on this blog. False advertising on your part.

    ReplyDelete