Thursday, March 4, 2010

I overestimated

There you have it, 385 ales and lagers, so far. I overestimated by a bit, but I have also left out most of the drafts I have tried and those bottle selections that did not give up their labels or that have painted labels. I have also created an Excel spreadsheet listing all of these so that I can try not to duplicate anything unless, of course, I really like it.

I am going to continue to blog about my taste test, especially during my trip across Michigan next week. After that, I am on a quest to try the top ten Belgian style ales as reported in a recent article in the NYT. I went to my local distributor and only found four of the ten. I can pick up one more next week in Michigan, but then I will have to be resourceful to find the other five. Don't count me out, I am persistent. For now, I think I'll kick back with a Rochefort 10 - I like the beer and I need the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment