Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let's go a few rounds


I like all of the ales in this picture. First, the Cooperstown Brewing ales. Back in September, I took a tour of this brewery, which is just outside Cooperstown, NY. I did not know what to expect. I found a very nice owner, brewer and dog! I had a personal tour of the entire facility and then sampled each of the ales brewed by Cooperstown; I liked all of them, even the pale ales. I love the labels, especially the Striker. I met the dog who is pictured on the label and he was super cute. Second, the Yards ales. I toured the new green facility in January of this year. The place is cool and set for expansion. The Brawler is a great session ale, for "when you want to go a few rounds," but the Thomas Jefferson Tavern Ale is one of my current favorites. In fact, I have one hidden in the auxiliary fridge for a special occasion. If you are near either of these breweries, I suggest a trip, you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. The dog was cute! I think the cat's name was Striker, but wouldn't sit still for the photo. Cats.

    Cooperstown + Ales of the Revolution = win win

    ReplyDelete