Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Did you know France and Italy make beer?

I do not have specific memories of the taste of the Fort Collins Big Shot, but I do remember it being my favorite seasonal a few years ago. The brewers in Colorado just keep putting out good beer. The Panil, however, was a great surprise. This was a gift and I had not heard anything about it. Before this ale, I had only had one Italian beer (and I think it was at Epcot Disney for a friend's 40th birthday party). It does not matter. This beer was very good; it is a sour ale that is aged in oak - two of my favorites. I shared this with three friends and we all enjoyed it, despite our diverse tastes. It is expensive, but worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. What about Perroni? Isn't that Italian beer? You've had that.

    ReplyDelete