Thursday, March 4, 2010

East vs. West

MA . . . NH . . . NY . . . OR . . . CA -- east vs. west. And a WI for good measure. I don't think it made my list of favorites, but I really like the Black Butte Porter. I first had this in Portland from a bottle as part of our friend Scott's selection. I could not get it back in Philadelphia, so I was left dreaming about my next Black Butte Porter. I had my next one on draft in, of all places, Las Vegas, and it was as good as I remembered. The Sea Dog blueberry was not our first blueberry beer, but it was enjoyable for what it is. I don't think I could have more than one or two at a sitting because it gets too sweet. The Redhook is my "go to" ESB. They used to have it on draft at the United Center in Philadelphia, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment