Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't forget the motor city

Detroit Brewing Works - a cute little place in the artsy area of
Detroit. The crowd was eclectic, the pizza smelled great, the
bartenders were friendly and the beer was solid. We had a sampler:
pale ale, lager, ghetto blaster English mild, strong ale and honey
porter. I liked the honey porter - smooth and not too malty or too
sweet - but it was not available in bottles. I also liked the
ghettoblaster and the strong - both of which are heading back to
Chicago with me. I'm going to need another cooler!

2 comments:

  1. Ghettoblaster. The beer you can here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what it said on the six-pack container. I thought it was a little pun about hear and being here, but on the other side of the box, it says, the beer you can hear. So it's probably a typo. Not punny. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete