Friday, February 26, 2010

Some of My Current Favorites - 2 of 3



This is the second of three posts with some of my current favorites.

In this picture:
New Glarus Brewing Co. Black Wheat - This is a small brewery in New Glarus, WI. Unfortunately, they only distribute in Wisconsin. This brewery will be the subject of a future post, but Black Wheat is included here because I really like it. It looks like a stout when you pour it, but tastes like a wheat. It was quite a nice surprise.
New Glarus Brewing Co. Dancing Man Wheat - I went through a wheat phase and enjoyed a few of these.
Yards Thomas Jefferson's Tavern Ale - this is one of the Yards "Ales of the Revolution" series. This is brewed using Jefferson's recipe. It is 10% abv, but I really enjoy it.
Cooperstown Brewing Co. Pride of Milford - The story behind the beer is just about as good as the beer itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment