Sunday, February 28, 2010

No method to my madness



The next series of posts don't really have any organization to them. Basically, I tried to group the labels by brewery (yes, I accidentally missed a Bell's so it is included here) and then placed them in envelopes according to what fit in the envelope. I was too lazy and overwhelmed to try to alphabetize them by brewery or group them by geographic region. I am also preparing a spreadsheet, however, that is sortable by brewery and/or beer. Once I catch up, I hope to make the posts more organized. For now, this is my best effort.

This picture contains labels from Shmaltz, Bell's, Great Lakes, Yazoo, Abita and Philadelphia Brewing. I have been to Bell's and Yazoo, but did not tour either. I have also had the Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald, but do not have a label. Every once in a while, I buy a beer simply because of the label. The Sword Swallower falls in that category. I liked the Row House Red, especially because it reminds me of my old house in Philadelphia. To Philly, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment